Sustanon is an oil-based hormonal drug that is a blend of four testosterone esters of varying durations. This is the most popular remedy among bodybuilders, which helps to quickly increase the level of the male hormone in the blood. So, if your body produces testosterone in small amounts, you need to buy Sustanon and the problem will be solved.
What is the peculiarity of the drug and how to take it?
Sustanon is an injectable anabolic steroid. Like all testosterone-based steroids, the drug has pronounced androgenic activity. However, Sustanon is not the same as other anabolic steroids because, as mentioned earlier, it contains four esters of the male hormone, making it more valuable for professional athletes.
The long-term effect of Sustanon is due to the fact that each of the components included in the drug has a different duration of absorption into the blood. As a result, it works perfectly even with infrequent reception.
The steroid promotes the rapid build-up of muscle mass and is therefore also used to treat people who have lost weight due to an illness.
You can take this anabolic steroid alone or in combination with other medications. The Sustanon solo course is designed for 10 weeks. Most bodybuilders take the steroid at 250-1000mg once a week (average dosage is 500mg). It is necessary to make intramuscular injections, preferably in the gluteal muscle. 3 weeks after the end of the course it is necessary to start post-cycle therapy. You cannot ignore it because the side effects can start.
The Action of Sustanon
- The main effects of anabolic steroids are:
- Muscle building – an average weight gain of about 6 kg per month has been observed;
- anti-catabolic effect: prevents the breakdown of proteins;
- increased appetite – occurs due to an increase in the level of testosterone in the body;
- Increase in strength and endurance indicators – occurs due to an increase in the level of erythrocytes in the blood, which provide oxygen transport;
- increased libido – observed only during the use of anabolic steroids and associated with an increase in male hormone levels;
- Accelerated regeneration after intense physical activity is directly proportional to the level of testosterone in the athlete’s blood.
What side effects of Sustanon?
Since Sustanon affects the hormonal balance in the bodybuilder’s body, it has several side effects. Among them are the following:
- Fluid retention in the body – this drug is not used during the dry season;
- accelerated facial hair growth is a result of elevated testosterone (which is why Sustanon is not recommended for women);
- oily skin and acne – appear due to the oily base of the drug;
- Baldness is a very rare phenomenon that is easy to prevent with timely post-cycle therapy.
Also, the drug can cause irritation at the injection site. If Sustanon has been injected into the fatty tissue, a lump will form at the injection site. To avoid this, inject the drug deep into muscle tissue.